Gatherings for knowledge, experience, connection, and wellbeing.
Flower Arrangement Workshop: Love Grows from Knowing
Flowers arrive. Then what? This two-hour workshop is about everything that comes after: trimming the stems, changing the water, finding the right corner of the room, helping a bouquet stay with you longer.
花来到我们身边,然后呢?这两个小时,讲的就是"然后"的事:修剪花茎、换水、为她找到房间里合适的位置,让一束花陪你更久一点。
You'll spend the afternoon with seasonal stems and vases, getting to know what each flower needs. At the end, the flowers go home with you.
你会和当季花材、花器待上一个下午,慢慢了解每一种花需要什么。结束时,这些花由你带回家。
Love grows from knowing. So we start by getting to know them.
爱源于了解。所以我们从了解开始。
Agenda 活动流程
16:00 Arrive, settle in. A bouquet is waiting at your seat.
到场入座,你的席位上有一束花在等你。
16:10 Love grows from knowing: an introduction.
开场:爱源于了解。
16:20 Meet today's flowers: their names, their habits, what each one asks of you.
认识今天的花材:名字、特点,以及每一种花材对你的小小期待。
16:40 Hands on: waking, trimming, adding water. You work on your own stems.
动手实操:醒花、修剪、加水,照顾你自己的这盆花。
17:10 Into the vase, and where she'll live at home.
花插入花器,聊聊回家后她住在哪里。
17:30 Tea and conversation.
围坐交流。
17:50 The flowers go home with you.
带着你的花回家
Gatherings for knowledge, experience, connection, and wellbeing.